Pages


Sunday, February 05, 2006




These are the picture of my contest entry. It's a simple doily with a lot of different colours. I had great fun with this one but the beading was tough since I had the colours in a colour sequence ,all green for pineapple, and peach, pink and lavender for the border. I used crochet cotton thread size maybe 20 or 30 ( does not have a label) nameless thread available in good variety of colours.Good for doilies but kind of soft feel.
You can't really see the details all that well in the picture. This time I want to do something better than this one. Or atleast I hope so!

4 comments:

Yasmin said...

Thank you, Slumpy.

Ulla said...

What a wonderful combination of wellknown patterns and lovely colours.This is really something to be proud of.What a morning to start lookung at your new doily

Ulla in the north of Sweden sends you best wishes and hope you have a nice week

Yasmin said...

Thank you Ulla. You have a nice week too.

Mimi said...

Lovely doily!!! Have not tried making one with beads and also work with a finer thread, I'm scared...