Pages


Saturday, February 18, 2006

Crochet Olympics Day 9 . I still have serious doubts about my thinking abilities... I still wonder what I was thinking when I signed up up for the Crochet Oympic and a crochet contest at another crochet group.These are probably the busiest two weeks I've had ....and I had to plunge in! But then maybe , I just wasn't thinking !!!!!!

Crochet Olympics Day 9: I have my little baby sweater assembled. Looks pretty cute ...not exactly like the picture I had in my mind but still pretty cute. Just need to do the cuff edgings. Didnt get much time last night after the outing.
I cannot figure out how to go about making a cap with this pattern stitch. It seems tricky....so I'm going to work on the booties first , think! I have no idea how I'll have it all done and ready by the closing day!I cannot show the picture of my project just yet ....but I'll show the bits and peices.
Hopefully , I'll start working at the booties tonight when we gat back from shopping. Will an hour be enough to get anything done ...I wonder? After all, I have to think of a pattern too that will accomodate the pattern stitch I've used for the sweater. But then You never know, ....sometimes ideas strike like a lightening ......I hope .
I still cannot make up my mind about hat I want to make for the contest. I'm open to ideas and suggestions.

No comments: