Pages


Saturday, April 15, 2006

          I came across a fabulous idea at Lolly's blog. The Project Spectrum Idea . I signed up immediately. I love colours! And now I'm a member of the Project Spectrum. I love the idea of using colour play in my work. and what better way to appreciate the feel of a colour than working at it and creating ? The colours for the month of April are  Orange and Yellow. Not the colours I use frequently! But then this perfect opportunity to try to like these colours. Off I go to find something to make in these warm colors.....
                                                  Image hosting by Photobucket 



Here's the plan:



March - Red and Pink
April
- Orange and Yellow
May
- Green
June
- Blue
July
- Violet / Purple
August - Neutrals / Black & White



              



                    




 

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Sounds interesting, I'll go see later... I'll be looking forward to your projects for this ;)

Yasmin said...

Thanks for having me ,Lolly! I fell in love with the idea.
Mimi, check it out. It seems nice. And yes you'll now see the colours I dont use too often....lol!

Unknown said...

Yasmin I am unable to load Lolly's page :( how do i join project spectrum!! I love color!!!

hugs
Vims