Pages


Monday, April 10, 2006

First Day of Kindergarten

                    Last Saturday , the first of April was my son's first day at Kindergarten. This is a picture of him just before he left for school. Looks a little tensed, doesn't he? Well, he loved his pre-school and thinks there can never be a better place!!!!
Image hosting by Photobucket 



                      And here he is after I immitated his pose in the previous picture! Now, isnt a smiling child better ? I love how his eyes light up when he smiles.





                     Okay, the picture does no justice to his eyes, but I'm not much of a photographer at 7:10 am!!!! I am glad he returned home at the end of the school day with the very same smile. Oh Yes, he says this school is good but not better than my pre-school.

No comments: