Pages


Sunday, April 16, 2006

The contest results are out. And I have done better in the thread category than yarn...( nothing surprising there, my first love being thread crochet). In the thread category I stand 6 out of 12. And in the yarn ....I'm second from the end ..lol...I'm at 5 out of 6. But then the entries were all very nice and to pick out winners very difficult. I had great fun on this one. Ooooh the winning entries are so pretty.
I still have to post the pictures of the latest WIP I comleted. And also the pictures of my snowflakes for Snowflake Mondays. I'm working on one today.

More progress on my knitting. I've now learnt how to do the decrease. And I hope my little project will be completed soon. I'll post the pictures of it as soon as I get it done.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

You did a good job, Yasmin! Are you also going to show us the thread entries?