Pages


Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I TAKE THE PLUNGE !
Now I've decided to brave it ! I'm going to be no chicken....I'll do it . I'm not talking about my WIPs ( which thankfully are slowly getting to be FOs- finish offs, not frogged off). I'm talking about something which i've been running away from and feeling scared off--- KNITTING !
I have this huge problem ...I cannot give up on something until I get it. And I'm tired of running away from it....I might as well jump at it and grab it by the needles? So , Knitting World , for better or worse , I'm here! And this time I'll stick around.
And my dear blog friends , you are in for a treat too. You get the pleasure / torture of seeing some ugly knitting . Oh well, a little laugh will keep you happy too. Think of it this way, I'm giving you laughs for the day.
And those of you who knit, I'd love to hear your comments on my knitting. I'm good at taking criticism , it's needed inorder to learn well. I'd appreciate any suggestions too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Yasmin! Knitting is something new for me too! I'm sure you'll do great!

Yasmin said...

Thanx Sue , I'll need all the encouragement!
Raquel, Why am I NOT surprised!!! It's uncanny how we think and do the same stuff even if we dont chat for days.

Mimi said...

Why are we all thinking of knitting nowadays?...hmm...I wonder, are we getting tired of crochet? Well, for me I would want to do both. But crochet always wins because its faster and its been with me since I was young ;)

Ulla said...

Wellcome to the knitting world.

Ulla in the north of Sweden