Pages


Wednesday, May 07, 2008

THANK YOU MIMI !
I got your Pay It Forward Package yesterday and so totally loved it. The book is gorgeous...there is something so dainty and feminine about Japanese designs, rt? And I was thrilled to be a proud owner of your own Original design. I drove dh nuts ..kept showing him that I have a friend who designs stuff and gets them published too. So proud of you. And once again, thank you so much.
Here are the pictures of the lovely package from Mimi.

You can see Mimi's name printed out here. Way to go , girl! I have to get this bag done , it's so pretty.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely swap and from the designer herself!!!

Yasmin said...

Thank you preeti. I loved it.

Mimi said...

I feel honored Yasmin, that you showed it here...I'm a little embarrassed too, since I wasn't able to give you something handmade, so I gave you my own pattern instead. I'm so glad you liked it :)

Yasmin said...

Hey Mimi! I LOVED it. I'm so happy that you gave me one of your patterns. I know how busy you are with your designing and your deadlines , ofcourse I understand that you wouldn't have had the time.