Pages


Monday, June 12, 2006

Little Butterflies













I've always loved to make butterflies. And these , I've seen around for so long. Finally , I did manage to get some chenille sticks (crazily expensive - but I've been looking for so looooong !).
I do have more finish offs to show but it'll have to wait until my exchange partner gets her puffy. I hope she likes it.
It's strange, but I can't seem to figure out what to work on next ( ok.....I know there is still that list of Wips waiting- you don't have to remind me!!! ) The deal is for evry new project , one old WIP is worked alongside. So just to hold the urge to pick up a project impulsively, I made a cell phone pouch. Oops! Forgot to take pictures of that one. I'll do that and show you what I came up with. No pattern ...just playing around!!!

3 comments:

Ulla said...

Butterflies , a sign in the summer for us.We have just a lovely summerday and your butterflies are so nice

Yasmin said...

Thanx Ulla! Have a great day.

jaclim said...

love your butterflies, Yasmin! Yhanks for your comment on my blog......chenille sticks.....I think they're not too expensive here in Manila. I found some in many colors at my favorite craft store. ;-)