Pages


Friday, September 22, 2006

AUDREY



Meet my last ADAL , Audrey! For those of you who are not fimiliar with the term ADAL, it stands for 'Advanced Doily Along' . This was done in the group Gathering Threads . This was a an advanced pattern but pretty much fun to work and fast as well. I used the silk thread I got from India and size 1.25 mm hook.Here is a close up view....




This picture here shows the silky look the doily has that doesn't show in the other two pictures. I love doilies done in this thread. It's fun to work with and the doilies look so elegant as well.

4 comments:

Ulla said...

Very nice doily

I didn't start the doily because I thought it's a little advanced for me.Now I really want one.And I love the yarn and the combination of the 2 colours.You are so professional.
Nice weekend
Ulla in the north of Sweden

Yasmin said...

Thank you Ulla ! It's a really easy doily and works up fast too. You should give it a whirl.
You have a great weekend too.

Mimi said...

It looks so special and elegant, Yasmin! Do you keep these for special occassions?

MP said...

Very pretty!