Pages

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Summers Promise



This beautiful design was created by KATHY . She was kind enough to let me do pattern testing with this doily. I must say it was fun and a I learn't a new technique too. Thank you Kathy for the trusrting me with this one.This is the first time I've tested a pattern for Kathy and it was a wonderful experience. And here is the picture of the details on the doily....


As for the other details : I've used thread size 20 , 1 mm hook and the colours are dusty rose and pearl cream in cotton Anchor.
I love the name of this doily.....very dreamy and romantic.

6 comments:

crowbarred said...

hey good blog!

Mimi said...

Wonderful doily, Yasmin! The design is lovely with all the details, and the stitching is perfect!

Raquel said...

very pretty doily Yas!!!!Love the colours

DixieRedHead said...

beautiful doily u did a great job. love the colors!

Sue said...

Very pretty, Yasmin! Beautiful design too!

Ulla said...

Yasmin

Lovely doily very welldone and a lovely design.Nice to see some new ways og getting a special pattern.

Have a nice new week