Pages


Monday, December 17, 2012

Crochet Snowflakes for christmas


I've been waiting for such a long time to make crocheted snowflakes. With so much going on there was hardly any time on hand to get started. But finally last couple of days were spent on the little pretties. Just the designs of the snowflakes are so pretty...I've always been fascinated by it. I wish someday I get see real snowfall. I've seen plenty of hail storms and those are not anything lacy....just cute little pebbles of ice. Here are some of the snowflakes I turned up :
And the final round -up. All the snowflakes together :

4 comments:

Midori Yoshino said...

Hi Yasmin,

All are gorgeous!
You have a lot of ideas,haven't you? Have a nice holiday and Happy new year. See you on January.

GHAZALA said...

As winter is round the corner snowflakes are always welcome , it is impossible in AlAIN...so let us be happy with what you have......thanks for making us feel with these lovely snowflakes, its winter!

chillin with Quillin said...

there all so beautiful !!!!
Paula

Unknown said...

It is wonderful Yasmin. I prefer your snowflakes because they make me feel to snuggle them and hold them close unlike the real snow in Canada here... hehehe... Loved your crochet work.. I wish I can learn knitting and crochet work...!