Pages


Friday, December 03, 2010

Happy 39 th National Day - UAE !
This post was supposed to come yesterday but I guess Blogger too was enjoying the National Day like the rest of us and was totally off duty. Here is what I had made with my latest craft - Quilling.



Yes, I have been trying different things and paper craft has been real fun. Quilling is turning out to be one of the fovourites.Who would have thought twirling paper would create wonderful intricate and beautiful peices. I have a lot to learn yet but I'm enjoying the process way too much. So as you can imagine I'm surrounded with strips and coils of colourful paper.

5 comments:

Shaheen said...

Great job,Yasmin!
looks really nice.

Yasmin said...

Thank you , Shaheen.

Shoumi said...

Wooh... looking nice... gorgeous!!!
Are you UAE>>?

Shoumi Aslam said...

Fantastic !!! Are you in UAE?

Yasmin said...

Thank you , Shoumi. Yes, I am in UAE. You can get in touch with me : email yasminiajaz@gmail.com