Pages


Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My bad!

I can remember starting my posts with apologies more often than I'd like to keep count of. Looks like it's become a very common feature here - probably more common than the posts themselves.
So this time I just want to say that even though I'd love to keep this blog going and be regular here too, life more than often gets in the way. Not that I'm complaining , I've been having some really wonderful times and things happening around me. It's just that these things leave very little time for blogging. I really do respect and appreciate those of you bloggers who manage to handle it all so well. As for me , I'm still juggling various roles and duties and fun times. And a special thank you for those of you who still have the patience with me check out here from time to time.

5 comments:

DesiLoop said...

It's the same story with most of us I think. Not to worry.

Pearlin J said...

Great to see you back.welcome back :)

LG said...

Hi dear Yasmin! I´m very happy you gave a life signal! ; Keep in touch now and then...

Yasmin said...

Thank you and thanks for understanding too. It's friends like you all that keeps bringing me back to blogging. You girls are the best!

Nima said...

good to see you back...i was wondering what happened to you...