Pages


Monday, April 08, 2013

Crochet candle holders


As usual this space has been quite for a while now. But that is because so much has been happening both in the crafting front as well as life. There is so much to tell and share ....I hardly know where to begin! So I guess I'll begin by sharing some of my projects. These are tea light holders with ruffled edges that are a bit glittery. I love the way the it sparkles when the candle light hits it. And because it looked so cute I went ahead and made another with a golden edge. This too looks very pretty when the candle is lit. Pity the pictures don't do justice. Or maybe I just need to improve my photography skills. And then finally a candle holder without the frills, with simple lines. it is white with silver specks.

9 comments:

GHAZALA said...

These candle holders are lovely Yasmin!where did you get these candles from?

chillin with Quillin said...

these are gorgeous, love them !!!
Paula

Ranjana's craft blog said...

Awesome. Did you make them? Lovely

G.AruljothiKarikalan said...

These are really lovely candle holders.... Can i get the pattern link... if you can please mail me

Lekha justin said...

wooowwwww....Its sooooo beautiful Yasmin..a breathtaking piece...love it...

aruna said...

nice candle holders, have done one and shared ur site with my crochet pic in one group.

Diane Campbell Huffman said...

Yasmin these are the most beautiful I have seen my daughter is getting married and I would love to make these for her centerpieces would you please give me the link to these you can email me at sheliahuffman@bellsouth.net
I will thank you ahead of time Thanks

Anonymous said...

can I get the link for the pattern please email me at sheliahuffman@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

These candle holders are beautiful! I will be getting married in the spring, and would love to make them for the tables (especially the third one). Would you be willing to share the patterns? If so my email is: mkw0899@gmail.com. Thank you very much!