Pages


Saturday, October 20, 2012

Crochet Princess Scallops Dress


I have been waiting to make this little dress for quite sometime now. But somehow life is getting busier and busier. Some of the projects are just just going down the list. Finally got a chance to make this one for my friend's little girl and I can tell you she looks absolutely adorable in it. The little hair clips just adds to the cuteness factor. And for my many friends who, like me, are interested in pattern sources.......this is not my pattern at all. I saw this on a Russian website and fell in love with it. It is easy enough to make without a pattern. I worked the bodice with solid dc and the skirt part is done in lacy scallops. If anybody could point out the original designer of this pattern I would like to mention her name and give credit for the pattern.

5 comments:

Preeti said...

Very beautiful!:)

Hussena said...

Oh my gosh Yasmin this is utterly gorgeous...i love this dress so so much...such a beautiful design and color...and those hair clips just the perfect touch!!!

Midori Yoshino said...

Hi yasmin,

I'm always enjoying your work and You always encourage me to try hard.
We are different field,but I love your work. You are hard working.

Love HaniHani

Midori Yoshino said...

Hi Yasmin,
I typed some but it was gone.
Where?

Anonymous said...

Maa sha Allah. This is so beautiful. can you share the pattern pls?