Pages


Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Roses anyone ?


Some of my latest lot of paper roses....yummy !Honestly, these are getting so addictive :) This is my favourite one so far ! Last few days I've been trying my hand at making paper roses. There so many gorgeous ones online that I got totally smitten ! After many trials and many, many errors these are the lot I've made. Finally I think ,I'm happy with these. What do you think? Now that you've seen the roses I would love to hear your ideas on how I can use these.

9 comments:

Neli Quilling said...

Наистина са много красиви!Дано и аз да се науча някой ден да ги правя по този начин!Поздравления!

Mannayah said...

these look almost real .. I love them .. the shades are beautiful too :)
way to go Yasmin
Love
Amna

LindaCrochets said...

They are beautiful....and look so real!!

Ann Martin said...

Really lovely, and so are the colors.

Anuradha Shankar said...

ooh !!! they are just too beautiful!!!

ManuK said...

You are a master now at making these roses, Yasmin!
From what I see in the pictures, they are pretty big, so why not add stems to them and put them in a vase. I bet they'd look like real roses :)

Happy Crafting!
Manuela

yarn_lady said...

these are gorgeous Yasmin! If you run out of ideas as to what to do with them you could send them my way:)

hugs
Vims

chillin with Quillin said...

beautiful, love the colors they look so real, how about placing them on a frame or on hair clips, or like one said add stems!!!
Paula

Yasmin said...

Thank you so much for such lovely comments and feed back . I really appreciate it.