Pages


Sunday, June 24, 2012

Crocheted baby set


I was totally smitten when I saw these cuties. I just had to make them and its a free pattern too. So generous of Naomi to share it. I picked up my hooks and yarn as soon as I saw this blog post. I worked with the cotton catania yarn that I had with me. A friend has had a little baby girl last week and I was looking forward to crocheting something for the little girl. Once the sandals were ready, I had to make something else to go with it. These little baby sandals led to the making of the rest of the baby set. And which little baby dress and sandal is complete without a hairband? Even little baby girls need accessories! This ensemble is all ready and packed. I hope the new mommy likes it.

11 comments:

Sathya said...

Soooooooooo very cute and all ur works are wonderful Yasmin!!!

Hussena said...

Awww this is so so cute i love this crocheted set...its so beautiful!!!

Sandy said...

I featured Naomi's pattern on my blog too, I just love them!

Your baby set is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Naomi said...

Oooh I love the matching set it's all so perfect for a newborn baby girl :) Thank you for linking back :)
xxx

chillin with Quillin said...

sooo cute,love the tiny shoes!!!
Paula

Yasmin said...

Thank you so much , Khadija, Satya , Hussena, Sandy, Naomi and Paula. I loved making this set and so glad to see that it so liked.

GHAZALA said...

wow lovely ,each piece is sooo cute
love them

lovestitch said...

What a perfect baby set! I love making baby stuff and thank you for leaving the pattern link. Your crafting projects are all adorable!
Thank you for sharing and the kind words on my blog as well.
Best, LS

Ninu said...

very very pretty set!

Unknown said...

Is there a trick to making the sandals small? Mine are like a size 6 or 7. Maybe fit a 2-3 year old. I am using sugar and cream worsted 4 ply cotton size e needle ??!!

Call Me Crazy said...

I love those blue flowers. Do you have the pattern somewhere? Its hard for me to fibd ones I like.