Pages


Monday, March 26, 2012

A card for Mom

Lil Bees's March kit is really beautiful. I loved the soft peaches and pink of the roses. There was a total rush of ideas ....they were coming faster than I could handle!! Anyways , finally this is what I came up with.
I'm also making a few more things with this kit....such possibilities with these papers and colors. And I'm looking forward to using the rest of the goodies that come with it.



Here is the close up of the quilled flowers. These are from Alli Bartovski's new book. And have used lacy square punch - I've been waiting to make something with it all this time. This is my first project with this kit. Please let me know what you think and would love to hear suggestions too from all the lovely card makers out there.

11 comments:

KhushiG said...

Lovely card and the colors!!

Yasmin said...

Thank you, Gayatri.

GHAZALA said...

beautiful work as always

Yasmin said...

Thank you , Ghazala :)

G.AruljothiKarikalan said...

lovely card...

Yasmin said...

Thank you , G. Good to see you here :)

Midori Yoshino said...

Hi Yasmin,

I passed your blog address. I haven't left comments into your blog, but Your blog is one of my favourite. Since I met you in Dubai ARTE, I've been keeping your address. Your works are so beauriful. A lady would like to know about you for a magazine. If you are interested in, could you send e-mail to me. midoriyoshio18@gmail.com

Midori Yoshino said...

Hi Yasmin,
me again. Do you still live in Al Ain?

Yarny Days said...

These are beautiful! Love.

Noor Nahdi said...

Never knew you're making such elegant cards, Yasmin!!! Super talented :)

Yarny Days said...

So pretty!