My blogging has been taking a back seat these few days but thats because a lot of crochet and quilling and card making is in the fore front. Yes, the pictures will follow soon .
I was so pleasantly surprised with a Stylish Blogger Award by Melinda of MoCrochet. Thank you, Melinda!
Rules are that I have to reveal several fun things about myself:
1. I love to read on various subjects. Fiction, non- fiction, politics, history, self help etc....I am a romantic by nature...the roses, music and cards kind of person, but I do not enjoy romantic books - although I am a total sucker for romantic movies!
2. Crafts is a passion for me. I'm constantly thinking of different ideas and patterns etc. Day and night - I even dream of it.
3. I used to believe in fairies and elves until I was quiet big.Blame Enid Blyton, my favourite author while growing up. I was often spotted by Mom, looking for fairies in the garden and flower beds. Yes, I did get many insect bites in the process.
4. I used to love dancing in the kitchen. I still do .......... it's my favourite dance floor!
5. When I get angry or upset my ears actually turn red! My son calls me Mommy Red Ears.
6. I always apply lipstick without looking in the mirror and it turns out perfectly fine
Now that I've let you in on things about myself, I'd like to pass on this award to the following blogs:
1. Knotty hands
2. Made to treasure
3. Knots and crafts
4. The city of crochet
5. Doting on doilies
Rules for the winners: pick 3-5 blogs you admire and pass on this award linking back to the person who gave you the award (in this case, me). Reveal several fun facts about yourself. Make sure to leave a comment on their blog that they have won. Happy Hooking!