Pages


Friday, January 19, 2007

The days go by soooo fast ....it's already been 5 days of working.Yay ! This is my first weekend. And I'm enjoying evey minute of it . I made an early start to the day , had breakfast and read the weekly magazine, crocheted for an hour and now here I am at the PC blogging. lol!
The day I returned from India I was greeted with a job offer. And in my holiday daze , quite apparently, I was not thinking straight. I had been considering going back to work sometime soon, but not immediately. I actually rushed off for the interview on the very same day. I didn't even stop to think how I'd handle home, work and my little trouble maker.Yes, I got the job and now I'm a kinder garten teacher! And to top it all , I agreed to off from the very next day.
Not surprising at all that I'm going nuts trying to juggle the home front , my kiddie & hubby ( who are both terribly used to having my full undivided attention) , unpacking, work and crochet !!!! But I must admit I'm enjoying teaching again.
Ofcourse, even though so much remains to be done , I'm back to crocheting from day one. No big project but just some simple towel edgings. I had not crocheted at all during my one monh trip except just once during a 10 hrs drive and was bored to tears. Dh couldn't take it more and needed to get some sleep ...so he actually begged me to crochet. lol!! He thinks that's it's the one thing that keeps me out of trouble ( if only he knew- how much I spent on supplies this time !!!!)
This year I decided not make any new resolutions....I'm sticking with the old ones- finishing off the remaining WIPs and Learning to Knit. Lets see how that goes.

10 comments:

Pink said...

Congrats on the job!

Kimberly said...

Congratulations on the new job!

*hugs*

Mimi said...

Congrats too, Yasmin, and enjoy your job! Keep on crafting and blogging too ;)

MP said...

Hi Yasmin!
Congrats on your new job!

Unknown said...

Way to Go yas !! Lovely projects! If only I can get back to blogging seems like something or the other always keeps coming in the way:)

Yasmin said...

Thanks Vims ! Blogging is nice and I'm sure you'll find the time for it :). Maybe you can try again after some time ...all the best .

Tandi said...

Congrats on the job!
And good luck with learning to knit.

Yasmin said...

v

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.